Although a natural treatment could take longer for healing, but there are some amazing essential oils for eczema that have a additional lasting impact without the negative side effects of drug therapy.
Essential Oil Blends
One of the best ways to use aromatherapy oils for eczema is to create a blend. in order to do this, you should mix a carrier oil with many drops of healing essential oils. It’s very important to dilute your blend, as essential oils are highly concentrated and will make your skin worse if applied directly to the skin. Ideal carrier oils include primrose, avocado, almond or jojoba oil, all of those are rich in omega fatty acids and other nutrients. For every 2 ounces of carrier oil, blend twenty-five drops of essential oil in with it. Make sure to store it correctly, in an airtight plastic or glass container, away from heat and light.
What Essential Oils should I Use?
This is a good question to ask yourself once deciding that aromatherapy oils to use for your eczema. There are a variety of oils that can help; here is a list of a few and their specific properties:
• Geranium Oil: typically used in skin treatments for its normalizing and balancing properties.
• Lavender Oil: Has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, calming, and normalizing properties. It also supports immune health and is very useful for alleviating stress.
• Sandalwood Oil: Works as an antiseptic and a skin moisturizer.
• Tea Tree Oil: Protects the skin from infection, as an antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal oil. This does not blend as well with different oils because it’s a distinct smell.
• Clary Sage Oil: Is an anti-inflammatory and helps minimize stress and anxiety.
Most oils have a good deal of health edges, and by using them you’ll do more for yourself than just treat eczema. they’re all used for aromatherapy and may reduce stress and anxiety, a common trigger for eczema. offer these aromatherapy oils for eczema a try.